Teacher of Psychology
- REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018 (OR EARLIER)
- Highly competitive (Main/Upper pay range - Inner London rates)
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Do you want to work in a department:
- where over 75% of the grades awarded at GCSE and A level are A*/A?
- that believes that there is no ceiling to what the students can achieve?
- that places staff development at the core of its work?
- that believes that its best days are still ahead of it?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then we would love to hear from you.
Psychology is a high performing subject in our school and its achievements is in the top 1% of all schools in the country. Our Psychology department is renowned for its pedagogy, staff development and academic success. We wish to appoint a high quality graduate to enthuse our highly ambitious students. It is a very popular subject and is massively oversubscribed at both GCSE and A level. This post would suit a NQT or a more experienced colleague looking to broaden their experience in an outstanding 11-18 Academy, for whom an additional allowance would be available to take on a leadership role within the subject. The ability to offer another subject such as sociology or religious studies would be an advantage.
Brampton Manor is an excellent place to start your career or to develop your career further if you are already a teacher. There is a distinctive ethos within our school, which combines a relatively informal supportive approach with a sharp focus on learning and achievement. The school was judged outstanding in all categories by Ofsted in 2012.
Please visit our website to obtain further details about this role.
All completed application forms should be sent by email to email@example.com
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 29TH JANUARY 2018