News Editor (Insurance)
Excellent opportunity to work as a News Editor for a market-leading publishers specialising in the insurance sector.
The Role: News Editor (B2B)
The Sector: B2B Insurance
The Salary: £37k
The Location: London
My client are a premier news, information and insight brand focusing on the insurance market in the UK.
Their audience focuses on key decision-makers, business placers and principals in brokers, insurers and service providers.
The main responsibilities of the News Editor include:
- Running the news file on the website
- Hosting industry events
- Holding regular news meetings
- Deputising for the Editor in his absence
- Assisting the Editor in running the news website
- Researching and writing news stories, profiles and in-depth features about the UK general insurance market, brokers and insurers
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a versatile journalist, with at least 5 years journalism or writing experience
- Be a hungry senior reporter looking to take a step up, or be an existing news editor
- Ideally, you would have hosted industry events
- Be efficient in your work and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Hold strong experience covering companies or financial markets and be comfortable with numbers
- Potentially hold SEO and InDesign experience but this is not essential
If you feel you meet all the necessary requirements of this role and would like to apply, please contact Dani on 0207 612 3831 or follow the instructions of this advert