Property Maintenance Manager
The Copthorne Hotel Manchester is currently seeking a Property Maintenance Manager to join the team and help us maintain and look after our historic building for the comfort and safety of our guests.
You must be positive, enthusiastic and motivated, with a friendly approach and a good eye for detail and accuracy. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to develop good working relationships with other departments in the hotel, and crucially with the ability to communicate effectively and be customer focused.
As Property Maintenance Manager your Key Responsibilities include the knowledge and use of:
- Monitor and maintain the hotel`s product quality as specified by our Quality Standards
- Repair and maintenance response times necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Legislation and regulations pertaining to repair and maintenance e.g. building structure, decoration, gas, electric, sewage, water
- Review manpower of the property and maintenance depart to ensure staff are available to deliver the quality of product and service required to meet the needs of the business.
- Company Training and Development
- Promotion and monitoring of the Health and Safety standards within the department
- Constantly monitor employees/ contractors work ensuring timely completion of task and to an agreed standard and budget in accordance with Health and Safety
- To direct and oversee the adherence of the Company Health and Safety policy statement and promote and audit Health and Safety best practise in the workplace.
- Internal and external Health and Safety Audits
- The ability to take corrective action to maintain a safer working environment
- Local building and technical regulations e.g. Building Regulations, planning Act, Liquor and Entertainments License and Fire Precautions Act
As a Property Maintenance Manager with Millennium & Copthorne Hotels you should demonstrate and maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values as follows:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to manage a small team
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels is a hotel company with over 100 hotels worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package as well as great opportunities to develop and progress within the hospitality industry. We are keen to welcome applications from all sectors of society as appointments are based purely on merit.
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be Property Maintenance Manager at the Copthorne Hotel Manchester then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to the link below.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visa`s or UK entry clearance on your behalf.