Are you a Marketing Executive, Assistant or Coordinator keen to secure a dynamic, varied and fast paced role? Or are you a Marketing Graduate with exposure to the industry through placement, internship or project management? Are you driven, enthusiastic and creative?
We are searching for a Marketing Executive to join a shopping centre in Bournemouth. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing marketing campaigns and events that enhance customer loyalty and drive engagement with the local community.
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing and assist with the creation and implementation of an innovative marketing strategy;
- Build close relationships with tenants and gather promotional information to build into the marketing strategy and assist driving footfall and sales;
- Coordinate promotional events and entertainment activities within the Centre;
- Develop and manage content for social media platforms;
- Offer a high level of customer service and efficiently deal with enquiries;
- Occasional weekend / bank holidays or late evenings in support of marketing events when required.
- Marketing degree or similar qualification;
- Experience working in a retail/fashion marketing focused role is desired;
- Outgoing and innovative with a genuine enthusiasm for creating exciting marketing campaigns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- You will be working for one of the shopping centre industry's most entrepreneurial businesses, on a property owned by one of the biggest and fastest growing landlords in the UK.
- The combined portfolio of the two businesses is extensive and as such there are so many exciting opportunities to increase your knowledge and understanding, learn from industry leaders and pursue a path for genuine career progression.
- This is the first role of its kind at the shopping centre and within the landlord's portfolio. It is a great opportunity to make your mark and highlight yourself for future progression.
To apply for this position, please call Shaunagh Durkin on 0161 694 9722 or email your CV and contact details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159254