Legal PA - Property
Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Commercial Property
Your new company
A large international law firm are seeking a Legal PA to join their Commercial Property team on a full time, permanent basis. This role is based in Belfast City Centre.
Your new role
This role is intended to embrace a team-working approach, collaborating with lawyers and other members of Business Operations to fulfil the needs of the business. In addition to being assigned to a number of specific lawyers, it is expected that a Legal PA will work with every member of the team to ensure that overall needs are met.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external clients and their teams and developing knowledge of their business
- Liaising regularly (at least on a weekly basis) with lawyers to identify work commitments and prioritising your workload accordingly
- Diary management for lawyers including arranging meetings and appointments, both internally and externally
- Liaising with the travel company to make travel and accommodation arrangements (UK and international)
- Taking ownership of answering lawyers' telephone calls when they are unavailable, taking accurate messages and passing them on promptly, trying to assist and answer any non-legal queries if possible and ensuring the caller receives a satisfactory response
- Proactively ensuring that the Exigent transcription service and Document Production service is utilised effectively
- Organising events in conjunction with Business Development including logging responses into InterAction and attending events to meet and greet clients where necessary
- Assisting lawyers with the billing process, agreeing in advance dates for billing, delegating requisition of pre-bills, drafting narratives and covering letters and putting paperwork in front of lawyer for sign off
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have 2+ years previous legal PA/ secretary experience. The nature of the role also requires a self-starter who is extremely organised with the ability to juggle priorities and work on their own initiative, recognising the need for absolute confidentiality and professionalism. Strong communication skills are essential.
What you'll get in return
Benefits will include but not be limited to:
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Loyalty Award
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Buying holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79119369