Teaching Assistant for child with SEN needed
Academics are recruiting an experienced one to one Learning Support Assistant for a full time role in a nursery starting as soon as possible. SEN experience is essential to this role as the pupil has downs syndrome, so experience with children with special education needs or downs syndrome would be extremely helpful.
The support network in this nursery is outstanding and they pride themselves on their constant support for both the children and staff. This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine passion for helping children who really require extra support in a learning environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Need to be reliable and punctual
* Have experience working 1:1
* Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Have experience in a classroom setting within the last 3 years
As part of our team you will benefit from:
* Highly competitive pay scale
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/Apple training etc.)
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
For more information or enquire about other positions available, please contact us on 02920 100525.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79125617