IFA sales support/administrator
A major Wealth Manager requires a skilled administrator to undertake the role of supporting advisers and clients alike in their goals.
- Supporting Adviser and Client Support for new business and client servicing. Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM.
- Arranging appointments and diary management.
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings.
- Call management/ Client contact.
- Data Collection on client portfolios.
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents.
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams.
- Managing cash balances and cash movements.
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations.
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package and true potential to develop your career.