Faculty Marketing Officer
Faculty Marketing Officer
Do you have a passion for the education sector and would like to work with one of the leading Marketing teams in Manchester? Look no further.
I am working with two Manchester based Universities on 6x Faculty Marketing Officer positions lasting from 3 months to two years! This role will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing, communications and events strategy as well as attracting new students to the University, this will be international, post graduate or undergraduate. It would suit someone who has experience in developing marketing collateral, social media, running events, working with stakeholders.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
Two leading Manchester based Universities with two of the best marketing teams in the country
• Assist in the production of marketing materials- copy, photography, video and design. Print buying and distribution
• Provide marketing reports and analysis focusing on key strategic objectives
• Assist with updating and writing content on a range of on and offline channels
• Arrange and attend events supporting the marketing team
• Input and maintain databases to support events and marketing communications activities
• Support the delivery of events as required
• Support and deliver on the multi-channel campaign strategies
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to organise, prioritise and manage own workloads effectively
• Knowledge of marketing and communications techniques and activities
• Knowledge of email marketing tools for marketing and communications such as Campaign Monitor
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems
• Experience using social media and email marketing techniques
• Experience collating and distributing marketing materials
• Proven experience of working in a marketing or communications office environment is key
• Experience organising interviews, photo shoots and other marketing activities
• Experience managing events would be helpful
£24,000 to £33,000 plus benefits
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79050560