Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is an established company looking for a Legal Secretary to join their team.
This job would suit an experience Legal Secretary who has a strong background in conveyancing to join a successful, small team.
This company is well established and has a strong reputation in the area.
The successful individual will have experience within conveyancing, dictation and audio typing. The candidate will be a confident team player with the ability to multitask. Experience of Wills and Probates would be beneficial.
Duties will include:
- Typing letters, reports, legal papers and documents
- Answering telephone calls and handling mail
- Organising functions, travel and appointments
- Keeping accounts and records
- Proofreading letters and legal documents
- Attending court, client meetings and police stations to take notes
For more information about this role or any other Legal Secretary jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79157847