£70,000 - 100,000
Our client a Smart city telecommunications provider is currently seeking a Lobbyist to deliver roll out of Smart Hubs in town and city centres across the UK.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Central London, working closely with their in-house town planning, build, design, technology and marketing teams.
Responsible for managing strategy, and engagement of stakeholders at a local level, ultimately delivering necessary planning consents.
The ideal candidate:
- a passion for urban innovation and an understanding of the challenges and opportunities cities face as they become smarter
- Proven track record of Lobbying
- a siolid understanding of the UK town and country planning system
- experience and understanding of the inner workings of local authorities
- technical understanding of connectivity and IoT technology
- experience with comprehensive project management planning and regular stakeholder updates.
As the ideal candidate you have the ability to engage and influence target local authorities and key stakeholders at multiple levels including, will be a relationship builder and will be capable of working autonomously. Self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm are also traits we are looking to find in the perfect candidate.
You will ideally have previous experience in working in the public/private sector in a role that involved planning, deployment, and support of technology solutions.
Advertised by OA Executive, operating as a Recruitment Agency. Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. OA Executive are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79138036