Graduate Marketing Executive
JOB TITLE: Marketing Assistant * Graduate
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Barristers Chambers
HOURS: 9:00am to 5:30pm
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000
CULTURE: Professional, friendly & fast pacedOur client is a Barrister chambers based in central London. They are looking for a dedicated, punctual and reliable marketing assistant to join their team.
To Provide, with all staff, an efficient and effective service to clients and Members of Chambers and in so doing provide an enjoyable and productive working environment. This candidate will contribute to the development of a highly able, cohesive and supportive clerking and administration team in Chambers.
Job Summary | Marketing Assistant
- Management and organisation of seminars and events.
- Drafting of legal award submissions.
- Directories - drafting and liaising with editors, researchers and members.
- Monitoring website and Twitter and updating all social media.
- Assisting members with individual business development projects.
- Liaising with Chambers Director and clerking team on all marketing initiatives.
- Attending and preparing minutes of all marketing meetings.
- Arranging production of marketing materials e.g. business cards, marketing brochures, photographs
- Conducting research and assisting Chambers Director with the preparation of marketing reports
- Assisting members with the preparation and circulations of legal bulletins and updates
- PA to Chambers' Director
- Making and dealing with all travel arrangements.
- Preparation of itinerary for business development trips.
- Diary management and booking of hospitality including liaising with guests worldwide.
Team Membership & Contribution
- Contribute to the whole support team through routine liaison with other members of the administration and clerking teams.
- Cover for the absence of others during temporary absence, holidays and sickness.
- When the Receptionist is absent, or away from their desk, take responsibility for ensuring (by yourself or others) that callers and visitors are treated appropriately using the systems in place.
- Support the Chambers Director/Finance Director/Senior practice Managers in the development and adherence to quality systems and procedures.
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed by the Chambers Director, Finance Director, and Senior Practice Managers from time to time.
- Show flexibility in working.
- Show a 'can do' attitude, taking initiative, helping others when under pressure.
- Show efficiency and attention to detail.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Graduate * Or Equivalent
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052293