Lounge Ambassador- Fort William (Part Time)
Lounge Ambassador x4
Serco- Caledonian Sleepers
Caledonian Sleeper Lounge- Scotland, Fort William
Permanent, Part Time, 22.5 Hours Per Week
Key purpose of role:
This role is a vital part of the Guest Experience Team to ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered within The Caledonian Sleeper dedicated lounges.
This roles is critical in delivering the standard of service that we will expect with the delivery of the Caledonian Sleeper operations and its transformation.
- Provide an exceptional experience to guests and prospective guests by representing SCS
- Excellent product knowledge
- General admin duties as required
- Play a key role in liaising with guests in times of disruption
- Ensuring consistent presentation of the lounge facility including refreshments, literature, showers and toilet facilities
- To identify and respond appropriately with CIP and VIP guests
- To ensure that Serco Caledonian Sleepers meets its obligations in terms of accessibility
- Ensuring lounges and showers are presented to the correct spec
- Cleaning of all areas of the lounge including showers and toilets
- Co-ordinate any disruption at a station level, liaising with Control
- Meet the train on arrival, in particular during times of disruption
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A passion for customer service and the desire to go the extra mile to ensure our guests have a memorable experience
- Proven track record in providing high quality customer experience
- Face to face customer experience is essential
- Experience in ensuring a company vision is brought to life in an operational environment in a robust and consistent manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work anti-social hours, shift patterns and without supervision
- Well presented to showcase our service
- Outgoing nature and positive approach
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Takes pleasure and motivated by delivering a great experience for our guests
- Good sense of humour
- Front line customer service experience
- Good communicator, highly impactful, articulate
- Service orientated, can-do approach; with an ability to drive excellent standards of customer satisfaction
If interested, please apply
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public. Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
All Serco employees must ensure that their current line manager is aware of their application. For confidential enquiries please contact MyHR on 0345 010 4000.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79161995