Marketing Executive (Digital and Events)
Circa £35k + Holidays + Pension + More Benefits
Marketing Executive required for a leading specialist manufacturer of versatile surveillance and electronic equipment to a wide range of industries including; Forces, Police, Transport, Government, etc. Following a noticeable growth in the company they are now looking to expand their sales and marketing teams.
The company pride themselves on being a highly driven team whilst also having a friendly and sociable environment. The company has regular social events and big events each quarter.
The role would suit an experienced Marketing Executive with exposure to Digital Marketing and Events Marketing preferably within the technology sector, where you will be pivotal to the marketing team and global brand awareness of the brand.
You will be will be responsible for the daily planning and management of global trade shows and events, as well as the company's digital marketing strategy, company website, partner portal, SEO and any other related activities.
Marketing Executive Role
- Oversee the company's Partner Management Portal and work with the Executive managing portal as well as the Channel Sales Team
- Developing a digital marketing strategy with the Head of Marketing to achieve business growth within key verticals
- Set measurable KPIs and targets for digital marketing activities in line with global company objectives
- Execute successful planning of sales team's attendance at global tradeshows and conferences, liaising with booth design team, PR consultants, event organisers and partners
- Manage events budgets as set by Head of Marketing, and create forecasting plans for future tradeshow calendar
- Produce post event analysis and reports for Head of Marketing and Sales Director
- Manage the continuous improvement and development of company website, including copywriting, blog creation and PR
- Responsible for SEO
- Liaising with account managers to define key vertical requirements relating to digital messaging
- Management of email marketing campaigns in conjunction with in-house design team
- Communicate daily with Graduate Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of writing SEO-focused content
- Extensive experience in managing content strategy and delivering results
- Experience in events planning, specifically in relation to international tech-focussed tradeshows
- Ability to create meaningful copy about software products and technical hardware
- Desirable - Understanding of Adwords, marketing automation platforms (MailChimp / Active Campaign), Joomla CMS and Salesforce
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051953