Part Time Legal PA Job Available in Glasgow City Centre, £23-24K Pro Rata
Your new company
An well known, award winning legal firm, based in Glasgow city centre has approached Hays to recruit an experienced par time Legal PA for the commercial property division.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the provision of effective ad professional PA support to the Commercial Property Division. You will be a professional PA who has demonstrated experience working with in a large corporate environment. You will be confident working in an team orientated environment and have the ability to deal with people at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed
As a key member of the Commercial Property team your duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external clients and their teams and developing knowledge of their business
- Actively contributing to client service initiatives in the group, including attending client events and seminars where required
- Developing and maintaining core sector understanding to support delivery of optimum client service
- Taking ownership of answering lawyers' telephone calls when they are unavailable, taking accurate messages and passing them on promptly, trying to assist and answer any non-legal queries if possible and ensuring the caller receives a satisfactory response
- Screening, prioritising and dealing with lawyers' incoming e-mails, post and voicemail when lawyers are out of the office, acknowledging receipt and responding where able and appropriate
- Proactively ensuring that the Exigent transcription service and Document Production service is utilised effectively
- Managing production of documents (produced in-house and externally), co-ordinating changes made including taking responsibility for the consistency of those documents (e.g. formatting, numbering, CompareDocs etc).
- Coordinating typing of audio files, drafting correspondence, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos
What you'll get in return
This is a part time position, 3 days per week. A salary of between £23-24k pro rata + benefits based in a prime office location in Glasgow city centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79135614