Marketing Executive required for a forward thinking Wholesales Company located in the town of Bury St Edmunds. The position offered is part time, permanent, salary up to £25,000 pro rata depending on experience. Hours are 20-24hrs a week with the possibility of going full time in the future. This is a great opportunity for someone with marketing experience wanting to find a new company offering progression but in a small family feel team.
We are looking for someone whose blood flows faster with every sales action. Together with your colleagues at home and in Europe you will develop sales marketing campaigns, organise events and ensure customers are satisfied and armed with knowledge.
Duties to include:
- Developing and executing the marketing calendar with the commercial team
- Build strong working relationships between the group marketing team & external agencies
- Manage social media accounts and website with regular client contact
- Be a source of inspiration for creative sales and marketing campaigns
- Drafting flyers
- Sending mailings and newsletters
- Arrange catchy actions
- Data management
- Measurement of marketing effectiveness
- Organising trade fairs
- Organising customer events
- Marketing qualification or experience
- A self-starter with commercial experience and organisational talent
- Knowledge and affinity with the industry would be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to shifts in demand and work priorities
- High standard of written and verbal communication
What’s on offer:
- A fun and challenging position with a high degree of freedom and responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no-nonsense organization
- Open culture in which there is room for free thinking and development. Do you have a good idea? Then get started!
- Part of an enthusiastic international team contributing to a better world
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme of up to 15%
- 25 days holiday (incl. Christmas closure)
- MegAcademy (own training, product knowledge, own field)
- Friendly colleagues, good working atmosphere
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply with an up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79134579