The Marketing Executive position will be responsible for planning, developing and executing regional marketing plans which generate leads and attract potential customers. This role will also include supporting the Marketing Manager by implementing marketing activity plans.
My client is the UK industry leader within their field and prides itself on its heritage within the sector. Based in Hertfordshire, this brand new position has come about through growth of the team which is very exciting and a great opportunity to for someone looking to join a highly successful and motivated marketing team.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include:
- Develop specific marketing plans for different areas of the business
- Produce concise lead generation and CRM briefs in line with briefing templates
- Monitor and analyse marketing activity against agreed team targets
- Provide marketing appraisals and pricing recommendations on potential and existing development opportunities
- Develop and refresh written and visual advertising and communications
- Help monitor and champion online marketing tools (social media)
- Ensure all marketing and sales support materials meets with the provisions of all relevant policies and current legislation
- Manage web enquiries and check online reports for leads
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Marketing experience, ideally within the B2B sector
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database administration skills
- Be a team player, professional and approachable with strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
The Marketing Executive position offers a basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) + other additional company benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052155