Interim Legal PA
A fantastic opportunity for an established Legal PA or Legal Secretary to join a loyal and innovative business on an interim basis with potential for the role to go permanent. *Immediate start required*.
My client is a UK leading Hospitality and Catering business based in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Easily accessible by public transport, this is a great opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Legal PA sector.
The key duties for the Interim Legal PA will include:
- Administration duties for the Head of Legal
- Audio dictation typing (commercial contracts, emails, letters, minutes of meetings)
- Track changes on Word documents
- Diary management and telephone answering
- Travel arrangements and travel packs
- PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing engrossment contracts for signature
- Maintaining lawyer's fee quote database and matching invoices to fee quotes
- Planning ahead for meetings/travel
- Database management/inputting of data regarding contracts
- Attending monthly budget update meeting with Head of Legal
The successful Interim Legal PA will be/have:
- Previous experience of working in legal professional services
- Experience in Audio Dictation
- Legal knowledge
- Confident telephone manner
- Organised and efficient
- 80+ wpm typing with excellent accuracy
- Travel arrangements/diary management experience
- Hard working
- Warm, Friendly, Genuine
- The offer for the Interim Legal PA role is £20-£25k, dependant on experience.
- Contract for 2 months with a view for the role to go permanent.
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163213