CRM / Marketing Officer
The post-holder will work closely with key stakeholders and use their data management and analytical skills to support the University's student recruitment and marketing activities.
Leading London University.
You will be responsible for designated CRM data related projects to support the University's prospective student 'Customer Journey's'. Undertaking the following activities on a day to day basis:
- Managing the process for getting prospective student data into and out of the CRM, monitoring both automated and manual processes. As part of this you will build new, or amend, data load and maintenance processes as required based on business requirements.
- Creation and ownership of Marketing data related SLA's.
- Ensure that the data load schedule can be achieved and data is loaded, or extracted in a compliant, clean and optimised manner, in support of Marketing strategies.
- Provides specialist/technical advice on CRM data related activities making recommendations to support informed decision making for the development of the marketing's communication strategies.
- Work in close collaboration with the CRM Campaign Officer ensuring you are involved in all aspects of campaigns from lead generation and data capture, to data planning, data compliance and managing the delivery of data and segmentation for email campaigns, but also other channels such as SMS, phone and other digital or offline channels.
- Undertake data analysis, using a number of different approaches (e.g. within the tools, or externally using tools such as, MS Excel power queries, or Power BI) providing insight into student recruitment data.
- Ensure that campaign data meets with data protection laws and provide advice and guidance on compliance related matters, including lead capture across all mediums.
This will be a challenging role with huge potential to develop which means you will need to have a hunger to learn and own your projects. Having confidence to deal with Senior stakeholders and ensuring that expectations are managed will be vital in progression in this role. I am looking for candidates with:
- Experience of using CRM and Enterprise Marketing solutions to undertake data management, analysis and/or segmentation activities.
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics is highly desirable, but equivalent tools such as Salesforce or IBM would also be suitable.
- Excellent technical skills, including the ability to build data transformations and analysis using tools like Power Query, Access, Power BI or SQL.
- Solution focused, with the ability to come up with pragmatic and effective approaches.
- Experience working both independently and in a team oriented collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and written) with the ability of conveying highly technical detail to general business users in an understandable and relevant format.
£28,000 - £35,000
Great Benefits Package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79131462