Direct Marketing Manager
This organisation is looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their sector leading team in central London.
This organisation is a leading animal charity, looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their ambitious team.
The key responsibilities of this Direct Marketing Manager will be:
- Manage a team of around 7
- Manage the regular giving budget and ensure accurate reporting on income and expenditure
- Overall management of regular giving campaigns, including monitoring targets and KPIs
- Produce regular reports to inform future decisions relating to campaigns
- Identify new recruitment channels for testing
- Manage supporter journey contact
- Manage standard regular giving activity as well as a sponsorship products
- Focus on retention
- Lead on relationships with external agencies to ensure the charity receives best value
The person specification for this Direct Marketing Manager is:
- Passion for direct marketing
- Self-motivated individual ready to hit the ground running
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and inspire a team
- Data driven
- Previous line management experience
- Budget management experience
- Experience of working across regular giving
- Ability to prioritise a complex workload
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of around £38,000-£40,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153159