An exciting opportunity for an Operations Graduate has arisen with a highly successful manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation and to begin a successful career within a dynamic global business that offer excellent progression.
As the Operations Graduate you will have the opportunity to work for a company who offer a warm environment, free parking, 33 days holiday, company pension and excellent career development opportunities.
- As an Operations graduate you will have the opportunity to gain experience
- You will be involved with material management and planning
- As an Operations graduate you will look at operational problems, analyse, looking at trend and investigate, looking at techniques, process improvements, implementing improvement changes
- Involved with costings, efficiencies, wastage, workflow and quality controls
- As an Operations Graduate you will take a very hands-on approach in the day to day responsibilities and leadership of the team
- A recent graduate (open minded on degree and degree grade)
- Passionate individual
- Commercially minded
- Tenacious and personable individual
- Ideally own transport however this is not essential
- Strong communicator at all levels, confident, bubbly individual
- Confident individual - someone who can deal with various departments with the ability to lead
- Structured, methodical person
- Logical thinker with natural problem-solving skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong team player - ideally someone who can demonstrate this e.g. team sports
- Strong character with the ability to lead/manage a range of personalities
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: a graduate within business, science or engineering.
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £15,500 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048962