Outskirts of Sevenoaks
£10 - £11.50 phr
Are you a Marketing graduate with work experience looking to continue your career in a busy role as a Marketing Assistant?
Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant looking for a role within a fast paced busy environment?
Are you available immediately?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join a friendly team, in modern offices based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks. The role will initially be covering maternity cover but does have potential to become permanent as the company are expanding.
Duties of the role include:
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that collateral is produced and media is booked according to timescales specified on the marketing plan
- Ensure media and creative costings are input and maintained
- Help prepare internal reports and on competitor activity and provide recommendations for action
- Help develop and maintain workflow links and relationships with key stakeholders i.e. Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager & Technical team
- Liaise with the appointed PR agency to align all PR / media opportunities with the overall marketing plan, ensure all media opportunities are exploited and attend monthly PR meetings
- Ensure marketing material is accurate, produced to a high standard and delivered on time
- Liaise when necessary with signage companies and internal colleagues to ensure that delivery deadlines are met for leaflets, signage, stationery, etc
- Act as Divisional liaison for all call centre communications
- Follow up on leads for sites that are closed or do not have a sales centre
- Assist in handling telephone enquiries into the department
- Help prepare brochure material
- Update web content on a weekly basis
Please note: Due to the location of the role it is essential that you have your own transport. The client is also looking for an immediate start so will only consider applications from candidates immediately available.
Dont miss out - Apply online now to be considered for immediate interview and start! As a temp for Office Angels you will benefit from free entry to our competitions, weekly pay and upto 28 days holiday**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051274