Marketing Assistant (Fluent in EU language)
This is an exciting opportunity to work on lead development through campaign activity and telemarketing.
My client is a global B2B software business based in Bracknell.
- Develop target lists for campaigns across multiple verticals
- Research and validate lists with Business Development and marketing teams against set criteria.
- Outbound calling to support events and initial follow up and qualification of campaign responses to 'uncovered' accounts.
- Actively conduct lead generation activities to maximize market exposure and identify opportunities, whilst ensuring appropriate follow up and qualification of prospects/leads.
- Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for marketing the companies products in order to secure new accounts.
- Assist marketing managers with logistics on highly targeted campaigns.
- Track all relevant activity in salesforce.com
- 1/2 years industry experience
- Experience in Telemarketing or Business Development
- Fluent in English and one other European Language. Additional languages will be a bonus.
- Skilled and comfortable at researching and reaching business to business decision makers and sourcing new business contacts and leads via both warm leads and cold calling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in active listening, effective telephone skills
- Excellent written English language skills - writing, grammar and punctuation
- Knowledgeable in lead management processes and experienced in contact management software.
- Experience in salesforce and Marketo is not required but would be preferred
Competitive daily rate, within a fun team, with prospects of a permanent position after the initial contract
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79139643