We are seeking experienced Junior Graduates to join our client's Finance Operations Centre/Shared Services Team. This team provides transactional processing support, data and analysis across the wider business.
- Working as part of a billing team, responsible for ensuring completed works are invoiced to the relevant clients
- Ensuring WIP is kept to a minimum
- Managing work orders and ensuring data is correct
- Liaising with business partners and engineers to close out works for invoicing
- Dealing with billing queries within the agreed timeframe
- Processing credit notes after obtaining relevant approval in line with Authority Matrix
- Maintaining Electronic copies of paper documents required for audit
- Work and ensure all tasks completed accurately in a timely manner, and recorded
- Report all financial activities to Business Unit/Finance Managers
- Train new team members and ensuring
- Working within a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements to drive effectiveness - creating reports, providing information to management, identify problems within systems and processes and working to actively manage and resolve them
- Identifying risk and non-compliance to minimise the risk to business
Knowledge skills & experience
- Experience in a similar billing role
- To be able to work in a high volume environment using own initiative to achieve goals
- Computer literate. Intermediate ability in the use of Microsoft Excel (be able to utilise pivot tables & lookups), Word and Outlook
- Flexibility - successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Oral communication - speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
- GCSE's or equivalent in English and Maths
- High customer service focus
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis - analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts.
£8 - £9 per hour (dependent on experience)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79132389