Senior Marketing Executive (Awards/Exhibitions/Conferences)
High profile international media business, with offices in London, New York and the Far East, seeks Senior Marketing Executive to work on some of its biggest events and brands. Working on a portfolio of events in conjunction with famous magazine brands, you will be responsible for driving attendance and spex revenue, continuing their growth and dominance as the must-attend events in their market.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Devising and implementing high profile marketing campaigns
- Utilising multiple marketing channels and methodologies – direct, inbound, PR etc
- Overseeing budgets and allocating spend in the most effective manner
- Analysing ROI and working to enhance future campaigns
- Working closely with the sales, production and operations teams to ensure a cohesive and optimal approach
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience in business-to-business event marketing
- Degree level education or equivalent, with a marketing discipline preferred
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A great team ethic
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79092066