Marketing Assistant - Promotions & Pricing
Outline of role
To assist in the administration, implementation and production of customer facing promotional activity for Superdrug in the UK and Republic of Ireland, ensuring they reflect Superdrug brand values.
1. Assist in creating, communicating and implementing company promotional plans and pricing policy, ensuring the correct conversion within the prescribed timescales.
2. Assist with the organisation and implementation of key strategic promotions, ensuring accurate implementation and effective and consistent communication throughout the store.
3. Provide quality service to stores on all promotion, price and product related commercial activity.
4. Work cross functionally to produce accurate communication documents to support implementation in-store.
5. Deliver accuracy in all in-store customer communication.
6. Work within agreed budgets and timescales.
7. Build and maintain good working relationship with all key stakeholders.
8. Undertake various administrative tasks for the role and where required to support others within the marketing team.
9. Undertake projects as and when required.
Person specification • Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadline and prioritise workload
• Happy to react to change and process effectively
• Able to work on own initiative
• Problem Solver
• Flexible and adaptable
• Team Player
• Excellent PC skills - particularly with the use of Excel
About our company Superdrug's purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our head office in Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you'll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160409