Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about supporting disadvantaged children aged 4-11 and helping them overcome their barriers to learning?
Have you considered a career as a primary school teacher but would like to further your experience?
Have you graduated with a 2:1 or a 1st in a core subject degree from a top university?
This lovely Primary school in Lambeth is searching for ambitious and bright core subject graduates to join their support staff from September to work with a range of pupils, including those from a disadvantaged background!
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Person Specification
- Core Subject Graduate- English/Maths/Science Degree
- 2:1 or Higher preferably
- A True Passion for a career in education
- Aspiring Primary Teacher
- Previous Education experience preferable
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Job Role
- KS1 and KS2 Support
- SEND and Disadvantaged Students
- Literacy and Numeracy Support
- Get involved with the schools Enrichment Programme
- Planning and Preparing Lessons with class teachers
Graduate Teaching Assistant- The School
- Ideally Located close to the centre of Lambeth
- Excellent Public Transport Links
- Fantastic Career Development Programme
- Work Closely with Senior Leadership team
To be considered for this teaching assistant position, do not hesitate to click 'apply' to get your CV over to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79118529