Are you experienced in assisting in the classroom? Hold relevant proven experience? Do you want to expand your knowledge and take on a new challenge? If so, we have a great opportunity and would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a long term contract, with a school based in Leeds. Currently looking for an enthusiastic and encouraging Teaching Assistant to work alongside the Class Teacher to provide support to both the children, and the teacher, on a daily basis.
- A Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Assignments to various local, friendly schools
- Flexible working days
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Experienced Teaching Assistant
- Qualified, studying, or relevant experience
- A genuine passion to work with children
- Able to guide and aid challenging children where necessary
- In some instances, there may be a need to provide 1:1 support
- Ensure the safety of the children throughout the day
- Assist in preperation of classroom lessons and activities
- Manage Behaviour in line with schools behaviour polices
- Able to demonstarte an approachable manner to each individual child
To hear more about this opportunity or opportunities that are available to suit your qualifications and experience then why not contact us today?
To apply for this position please forward your CV to
If this position isn't for you, then please take a look at our other live vacancies at www.randstad.co.uk.
We pride ourselves on quality, so if you are an outstanding Teacher or TA then we want to hear from you. Randstad will offer you very competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79093441