Marketing Assistant (Contract)
My client is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant on a FTC until June 2018 for their site in Ely.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a well-established marketing department and provide support in all aspects of marketing for a fast-paced and innovative company.
The role will involve:
- Digital marketing including website maintenance, email marketing, content marketing, SEO and Google Analytics
- Administration including market research and reporting on marketing metrics
- Marketing materials support including copy writing, imagery, creating internal staff newsletter and ordering promotional items
- Trade show support including writing marketing copy and supporting with pallet organisation
- Product promotion support including implementing product and launch communications
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of written communication skills including correct use of grammar, spelling and sentence structure
- Accurate administrator with outstanding attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- The ideal candidate will also be educated to degree level in marketing/business or CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing however this is not essential.
- Previous experience within a similar role with working knowledge of website content management systems, email marketing, Google Analytics and an understanding of SEO is desirable.
The hours are 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with hours of work from 09:00am to 17:30pm.
So if you think you have the skills and experience and would like to find out more, please do let me have your CV. Thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79130937