Telesales Adviser - Private Medical Insurance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading private healthcare broker based in the heart of Bristol as they are looking for a Healthcare Telesales Adviser to join their growing team.
The purpose of the role is to attract new clients to the business alongside supporting the existing portfolio of clients. The job holder must use their professionalism and interpersonal skills to secure new clients and generate profitable income for the group. The overall aim of the role is develop and promote the proposition to maximise opportunities and deliver first class service and advice as part of account development strategy.
Key responsibilities include -
- Acting as point of contact for prospects and clients, establishing effective relationships
- Achieving new business levels in line with agreed targets
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities as and when they arise
- Updating and maintaining records accordingly
- Working closely with relevant support teams to provide an excellent level of customer service
This role is open to seasoned call centre staff that are looking for something more involved and a step up in their sales career. Candidates with PMI experience will warrant a higher basic salary but applications from those with no related product exposure but have some sales experience will still be welcomed. You will have excellent communication skills, and a passion for both sales and fantastic customer service. You will be confident in your approach to negotiating and closing deals.
Ideally you will be IF7/GR1 qualified, although this is not essential.