Motorcycle Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Motorcycle Marketing Assistant
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Plus an excellent range of benefits to include staff discount on company products, on-site parking, free fruit & biscuits, fun social events, and 20 days holiday + UK bank holidays
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Motorcycle Marketing Assistant to join one of the UK's fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing assistance and support on a full-time basis to the marketing team at our client's head office in Poole, Dorset.
Responsibilities to include:
- Produce online and offline copy for the core website, mailers, and social media channels in line with marketing strategy and in-house guidelines.
- Upload copy to content management systems.
- Create and deliver media relations content (e.g. press releases)
- Co-ordinate email campaigns.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Assist in tracking media coverage (online and offline).
- Participate in marketing planning sessions.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Real passion for the motorcycling industry essential
- Well-organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Confidence to make suggestions when you see an opportunity for improvement.
- Based in, or willing to relocate to, Poole, Dorset.
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Hootsuite.
- Solid understanding of social media.
- Understanding of editorial standards and brand values.
- Bsc/BA in public relations, journalism, communications or relevant field.
- Experience in photography, HTML and CSS.
- Portfolio of work desirable.
What Can Our Client Offer?
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- On-site car parking
- Excellent staff discount on company products
- Free fruit & biscuits daily
- Fun social events including a fantastic Xmas party
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105768