Marketing Executive - Employer Branding
Marketing Executive, London, up to £35,000 + Bonus, Permanent
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a leading global business in London. This is one of the fastest growing business, in any industry, globally with a fast-paced and ambitious environment and a diverse range of people . The organisation has impressive continued growth plans and is looking for a first class Brand Marketing Executive to help attract the best talent around the world.
- Continuing the build-out of the employer brand globally in both existing and new office locations, creating playbooks with successful formulas.
- Building a global marketing strategy for both internal and external channels that is both cost-effective and sustainable.
- Relationships and partnership activations with partner Universities around the world.
- Advising on how best to approach and engage target audiences through the use of data analytics.
- Creating and spreading a message that is specific to each of the office locations, culture or skillset, but also underpinned by brand consistency.
- Creating a solid content plan for all social media channels.
Key experience required:
- Ideally experience of employer branding within a global organisation
- Ability to communicate across a global multi cultural audience
- Ability to produce exciting content tailored to different audiences both internal and external
- Experience of engaging target audiences around the world through various social media platforms Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- You'll be forward thinking, innovative and always looking for new ways to be creative and keep ahead of the competition.
- Experience working for a global recruitment business is highly desirable !
If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting success story, please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 808905Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048997