Corporate Legal Secretary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Legal Secretary or PA to join a global law firm in their Manchester office.
The successful candidate needs to be familiar with Corporate documents, therefore someone from a Corporate or Transactional Banking background would be ideal.
The Corporate team is twelve-strong and you will have PA responsibility for the Head of the Team, as well as approximately three to four other fee earners, which may include someone in Banking.
You will be responsible for the provision of full PA, secretarial and administrative support including:
- Comprehensive and proactive diary and travel management, managing critical diary dates
- Organising and planning meetings
- Booking travel and arranging for necessary equipment and refreshments
- Managing workflow of typing
- Acting as a liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Dealing with and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
- Providing sound comprehensive financial administrative support to Legal Advisers, ensuring compliance with legal, firm wide and practice group specific policies and procedures
- Proactive Billing and Financial Support; monthly/quarterly billing runs; management of client accounts; resolving internal/external financial queries; preparation and submission or payment of third party invoices, dealing with incoming and outgoing monies.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Corporate
- Experience of providing secretarial/PA support to senior legal advisers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills, with the confidence to liaise with senior fee earners within a demanding environment
- A flexible and committed attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong team ethic
- Good relationship building skills, internal and external
If you are a Corporate Legal Secretary seeking a new opportunity in Leeds, do not hesitate to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79155064