One of the UK's leading multi-channel retails are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join their expanding marketing team in Lancashire.
The business is very well established with a rich history in the UK. They also have a very strong presence in the US, recently gaining new investment and are launching their European arm before the new year. The company manufactures and sells their unique products through a variety of channels; online, catalogue, high street stores and wholesale.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be working closely with the ecommerce executives, and be the champion of the customer database.
- Campaign selections
- Reporting, insight, recommendations to aid growth
- Responsible for all reporting on customer data
- Working across the business to ensure marketing ROI is optimised
- KPI reporting for all marketing activity, on and offline
- Owning the relationship with a partner data agency
- Excellent SQL experience is essential
- 2 years' experience in an analytical / data driven role using SQL
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident working across different teams and reporting to senior stakeholders
- External stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide actionable and understandable insight from large data sets
- Marketing / retail / ecommerce knowledge desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79027662