Ford Graduate Scheme £325K Brentwood
How can you expect to spend your day?
Ford has a number of great graduate opportunities starting in September 2018. The departments you could work in include:
- Smart Mobility
- Marketing Sales and Service
- Product Development
- Electrified Vehicle Product Development
What are the key candidate requirements for the role?
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently to short deadlines under pressure
- Great organisation and time-management skills
- Good at problem solving, with the ability to think of lateral solutions to challenges
- Someone with a can-do attitude and positive mentality
What are the perks of working for the company?
As a Ford Graduate, you'll gain valuable experience with a global automotive industry leader. Ford offers its employees a competitive salary plus a competitive benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78512211