Programme Manager - Project Manager, head of programme management
Bristol - Commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham, Swindon, Cardiff
£50,000 - £60,000 (Applications are also invited on an interim basis)
The role is also accountable for the deployment of programme management policies, principles and best practices. Key responsibilities will be:
- Execution and delivery of the programme to business and customer requirements supported by robust application of the Programme Management lifecycle model.
- To define programme requirements for all business and customer driven work streams.
- To deliver the business model for revenue, profit, cost and other business KPIs. This includes meeting continuous improvement and cost reduction targets.
- To contribute to the SIOP and MPS planning processes to ensure sales and the Customer demand (e.g. sales, development milestones) are fully enabled within the business.
- To deliver customer satisfaction through achievement of on time and on quality delivery performance of product hardware, Engineering deliverables and other business deliverables.
- To manage the customer contract and its evolution under customer and business driven changes including price and contract term changes.
- To manage and develop the customer relationship for all aspects of the programme as detailed above. The individual will be the focal point for all communication with the customer and will build a positive and mutually beneficial relationship to ensure overall customer satisfaction on the current contract scope and in development of the strategic customer relationship to position the business for follow on programmes.
- To ensure the suitable engagement of all key internal stakeholders to enable programme performance having proactively resolved programme issues and risks.
- To build a high-performing, fully engaged, cohesive programme teams that communicates and operates effectively to achieve efficient programme delivery, with swift, empowered decision-making and embedded risk management.
- To be a champion of Programme Management excellence as a key member of the Programme Management Function.
- To ensure best in class programme management and leadership skills are developed and deployed to ensure the successful delivery performance of the programme.
- These responsibilities will be exercised through the organisation shown later through a mix of direct reports including the Chief Engineer, Chief Manufacturing Engineer & programme management office, and through a matrix of reports across operations, supply chain and commercial. . In all these relationships, the reports are responsible to the PM for Programme related Operational delivery and performance.
A formal Programme/Project management qualification or equivalent is required for this role as is experience of manufacturing within a high value complex environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.