Outreach Marketing Executive
Do you have some experience in digital marketing, journalism or Content writing? Or do you have a desire to get involved in the digital industry? We are looking for a full-time Outreach Marketing Executive to join our digital marketing and content team. This is an entry level position and training will be given.
Based in our Leeds office, you'll join a vibrant and creative working environment and reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and a real scope to progress within the company.
Main Outreach Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internet research to determine new websites to partner with
- Negotiating with website owners
- Working with writers to produce content for publication
- Managing projects from start to finish and reporting to line managers
- Communicate with colleagues to discuss best practice and ideas
- Suggesting new initiatives and strategies to propose to clients
- Our clients' expectations are high, so as an Outreach Marketing Executive you must be able to work to deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
Outreach Marketing Executive Skills and qualifications:
- Must have completed some form of higher education
- Candidates with a good level of English Literature / Language will be considered
- Proven experience of internet research
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing projects, typically several at a time
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong organisational and admin skills
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac)
Not essential, but advantageous:
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR)
- Basic HTML skills
So, if working as our next Outreach Marketing Executive sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV through to us by clicking the apply button. An acknowledgement email will be sent when your application is received.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79086619