York (10 minutes east of York city centre)
Salary £25,000 Negotiable
Hours 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
LWR Reference 917797
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for a well-respected organisation who work B2B with SME's and have their head office in York, in a newly created position of Marketing Executive. This will be a full and varied marketing role which will involve implementing marketing strategy such as social media into the business, and will also include supporting home-based employees on their marketing strategy.
You will be able to really make this role your own, yet as a summary, the role involves:
- Reviewing and implementing marketing strategy in line with the vision of the business
- Digital marketing such as copywriting and writing press releases
- Utilisation of social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Assisting business employees to grow their personal marketing brand and helping them to generate leads
- Organising and managing events such as webinars and conferences
- Liaising with creative agencies to create print marketing
This role will initially involve mentoring and training with a Marketing Consultant whilst you embed within the business, and will develop with experience. The organisation are seeking a candidate who will have fresh and innovative ideas, and somebody who has the conviction to deliver these.
The organisation are seeking a candidate who has experience across the full marketing mix, who is looking to join a reputable company, and has the following skills and experience:
- Preferably at least three years' experience in a varied marketing role
- Experience delivering marketing strategy
- A professional and confident communicator
- Strong IT skills
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- Strength in your convictions
If you are keen to be successful in this role, please be proactive in your approach and call Jayde now, or email your CV across to me.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
Key skills: marketing, planning, social media, events, marketing campaigns, ROI, CIM, marketing degree, marketing executive, marketing collateral
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001330