As part of the Marketing Team you will be responsible for providing analytical expertise for a variety of sales and marketing campaigns throughout the UK. Through a continuous provision of analysis, as the Campaign Analyst you will support the development of fully integrated marketing campaigns that are focused on lead generation and driving revenue. Working closely with internal customers the successful candidate will have excellent data analyst skills ideally within a marketing environment, strong Excel skills, be commercially astute as well as have good communication and stakeholder management skills.
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 10,500 machines operating from a network of 26 depots. With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.
• Support the preparation, delivery and review of the agreed sales campaign calendar including specific customer targets within agreed market sectors, as well as tactical lead generating campaigns focused on driving revenue.
• Work closely with Commercial and Sales teams to analyse major project pipeline (eg ABI) with internally created sales opportunity pipelines in order to support and drive timely provision of information and data to Sales Managers.
• Devise a simple and effective KPI scorecard measurement system to enable regular reviews on performance and effectiveness of revenue generation campaigns.
• Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute the data strategy across all sales teams, including management of key data suppliers.
• Provide all required data in the appropriate format to support the delivery of the monthly campaign activity.
• Build bespoke automated reports, allowing the team to self-serve when necessary.
• Ensure all campaigns are compliant with appropriate data regulations.
• Support key projects, such as CRM implementation.
• Other duties may be required to support business needs
• Ensure NWP’s Health & Safety policies and procedures are actively followed by promoting and enforcing a safety culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree educated and highly self-motivated, revenue growth focused and has the ability to drive results in a fast paced rental/transactional environment.
• Previous experience of working in an analytical role, within a sales and/or marketing environment.
• Commercially astute, numerate, strong analytical and report writing skills. Good project management skills, with a proven track record of supporting and partnering with Sales and Marketing functions and working collaboratively throughout the organisation
• System savvy with excellent Excel skills
• Highly effective communicator coupled with experience of influencing a matrix team and driving a insight-driven marketing campaigns across a diverse team.
• Demonstrates a clear understanding of the Company’s field sales strategies and is able to support development of complementary marketing activities to drive revenue and performance.
• A strong team player, who is self-driven, with a high personal commitment to energising and contributing to this vital business function.
• Technical understanding of CRM technology and marketing automation capability.
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Inclusion in health cash back scheme
• Employee discount schemes
If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79019811