An exciting temporary opportunity to work within a global publishing organisation in London.
This aim of the role is to provide campaigns within the marketing team.
My client is a multinational information and analytics company. They operate in multiple sectors across the UK and in 40 other locations Globally.
Within this role you can expect;
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Plan and manage the execution of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for putting the campaign strategy and plan into a calendar of activities and be the fully responsible for the delivery of these activities.
- To present the marketing strategy to the off shore teams
- To be responsible for the sign off process and proofing of the tasks completed by the off-shore team..
- To help with the co-ordination and documentation of all the marketing / sales processes
- Manage the tracking of campaigns
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience of working in a commercially driven and competitive environment in marketing roles
- Proven hands on experience of working on offline and online marketing channels.
- Experience of creating and executing or managing data driven marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong time management skills and experience of meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of improving processes and new ideas.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work independently and effectively in teams
- Experience of working in a B2B marketing environment
- Experience of developing marketing strategies.
This role, based in London, offers an opportunity to gain further experience within a Global organisation.
The role is paying £17.62 per hour.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79047901