Legal Secretary- Family Department
This firm based in Guildford are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Family Department.
This company based in Guildford provide a wide range of legal services.
The Legal Secretary position based in Guildford would involve the following tasks:
- Opening and closing case files
- Digital dictation
- Typing and preparing correspond ace for clients
- Preparing legal documents
- Preparing court bundles
- Arranging appointment and meetings
- Liaising directly with clients
The successful candidate for the Legal Secretary position based in Guildford will need to have the following skills:
- Previous experience of working in a legal secretary role would be an advantage
- Excellent secretarial skills
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work towards deadlines
This is a position to start on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months with the view to make it permanent after this time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052058