Level 3 Teaching Assistant with SEN Pupils
Rec Pool Education are currently looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work with all Key Stages across the curriculum. They are looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work alongside the Teacher to support Pupils with SEN.
You will need to work alongside the Class Teacher providing whole class support as well as working on a one to one support basis to provide academic support, personal development and guidance. You must be creative in your approach in order to motivate the pupils and keep them focussed throughout the lessons. Building good relationships with the pupils as well as the parents in order to achieve progress.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curriculums
- Have experience of working with SEN pupils
- A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- A charismatic and hardworking attitude
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
You must have:
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79124126