Graduate Events Sales
Our client, an exciting new business with a rewarding start-up culture, is aiming to reinvent traditional B2B conferences and networking. They are looking for graduates with a passion for inspiring real change in a robust and challenging market. This role is not for the faint hearted, but will reward you through offering ownership & high remuneration, provided you are ambitious!
Our client boasts a fresh and unique approach, hoping to add flair to their current team which has already worked with some of the biggest names in media. They are offering candidates a sought after opportunity to join them at an exciting stage of rapid growth.
- Working closely with the founders to deliver world class business products based on research with members.
- A genuine interest and curiosity to learn more and progress within a forward thinking organisation
- Attend competitive events and industry trade shows for business development
- A commitment to consistent self-improvement and success
- Research all prospects to identify, prioritise and qualify the highest calibre network members for acquisition against a key set of metrics and targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Ambitious to succeed
- Positive outlook
- Goes above & beyond
- Social & outgoing
- Professional & courteous
In return, you’ll be offered structured on-the-job and off-the-job training to help you fully develop your skill set & capabilities, ongoing personal development to help you optimise your personal effectiveness and long term career success, and tailored career progression for high flyers. You’ll have great mentors, with over 30 years’ experience in B2B product design and sales. Expect great exposure to a range of industries, ensuring you’ll build impressive business acumen, and quickly. Not to mention the long term global career opportunities!
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79107634