SIPP Administrator, Greater Manchester - £20,000 - £25,000
Our client is an award winning pension specialist and SIPP Provider, they are looking to add an experienced SIPP Administrator to their office in Greater Manchester.
The main aim of the role is to provide a first class service to the business in the administration, processing and provision of technical guidance in the management of SIPP investments. General duties include transferring assets, overseeing investments, dealing with client queries and liaising with third party providers. As well as this, as SIPP Administrator you will produce valuations and reports.
- Producing Annual Valuation statements in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Producing Welcome Packs for new members in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Producing Income valuation statements in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Handling new business application in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Ensuring all fees due are invoiced and paid.
- Processing Investment instructions in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Processing Disinvestment instructions in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Annual HMRC scheme returns.
- Answering telephone calls to deal with basic enquiries; taking messages or transferring as appropriate.
What they are looking for:-
- Knowledge of income drawdown
- Full understanding of SIPP administration
- Excellent communication skills.
- SASS/SIPP Experience is welcomed.
What they can offer you:-
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and further study.
- Bonus scheme, pension and benefits package that kicks in such as group life policy once you have been employed for over 12 months.
- This is a fantastic opportunity which offers a competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus on offer.