Marketing Assistant - Chemical Distribution
Our Client is a speciality distributor of raw materials to the UK Manufacturing Industry.
They are now seeking a Marketing Assistant. This position is a full-time permanent role and will be office based near Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Director in managing and marketing products and suppliers
- Evaluating customer / supplier needs
- Awareness of market conditions and trends including competitor activity and market share relating to individual products
- Market research for new products in existing markets and existing products in new markets
- Provide market information to suppliers
- Effectively deliver marketing activity and sales support
- Preparing reports, analysing sales activity and routes to market
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level ideally within a Marketing or Science subject OR have equivalent Marketing / Industry experience. (Applications from new Graduates (or equivalent) who wish to move into a Marketing role will also be very welcome)
- You will be creative; contributing new ideas and ways of working to the team
- You will be an effective communicator, capable of building solid working relationships and producing a high standard of written work
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Solid IT skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (salary is negotiable dependent on experience) plus benefits.
Please e-mail your C.V together with a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001532