Marketing Analyst (4x4)
Due to an internal promotion, our client is now looking for a commercially aware individual to join their Marketing team, to assist in ensuring key commercial indicators are met. These include stock availability, channel mix, accurate forecasting, market share and management plan volume targets.
This role has a strong focus on analysis and interpretation of data.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Forecast monthly and yearly size by size volumes across the entire company’s brand Car, 4x4 and Van range against planned volumes
- Analysing sales trends
- Producing and analysing weekly and monthly KPI reports for senior management
- Maintenance of the UK Car, 4x4 and Van tyre range to ensure all new/obsolete products are managed accordingly
- Monitoring stock availability and taking corrective actions where necessary
- Developing and maintaining sales presentation material
- Production and maintenance of the UK Car, 4x4 and Van price list
- Respond to and follow up sales and product enquiries from customers and consumers
- Support the sales force in their pursuit of sales targets
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Manage key activities and develop new ideas/initiatives for the 4x4 Key Dealer Club
- Visit Key Dealers and other Key Accounts to offer sales and range support
- Create and monitor annual sales targets for the Key Dealer Club
- Organise and present an annual presentation to the club as well as other activities
They are looking for someone who is degree educated (preferably within a business or marketing discipline), and has some data analysis experience.
Due to the nature of the role, they are looking for someone with a flair for numbers, comfortable with both data extraction and manipulation. It goes without saying that excellent IT skills are essential, specifically with Excel and Powerpoint. SAP knowledge is highly desirable. The role can be very busy so they need someone with a flexible approach, organised, able to work under pressure, and able to work to tight deadlines.
Given the involvement with key dealers and members of their internal sales team, we also require someone with good communication skills, able to develop and maintain strong relationships.
In return, they offer a competitive salary together with a good employee benefits package.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79132465