Junior Marketing Specialist
We're currently recruiting for a Junior Marketing Specialist for a global company near Marlow. Our client is renowned for its capabilities in providing water solutions of any size to customers throughout the entire water cycle.
You will be supporting the global marketing and communication responsibilities such as creation and management of sales tools, delivery of product launches, lead generation campaigns and communications using on and offline tactics.
In addition to the marketing responsibilities this role will cover the day to day management of the business partner portal. This portal is a key conduit to the global network of authorised partners. Tasks will include content upload and document versioning as well as identifying better ways to promote the tool and its contents.
Finally you will be the teams CRM Salesforce Superuser. Ensuring data integrity, improvement, troubleshooting, and reporting for the Marketing activity.
- Execute lead acquisition campaigns (on and offline)
- Local lead/marketing support
- Promotions and incentives
- Sales enablement tool creation
- Channel engagement & communications
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues
- Set up and Train new CRM users
- Drive CRM usage and adoption, guide best practice
- Drive data quality, deduplication
- Create reports and dashboards to provide business insights
- Keep Salesforce documentation up to date
- Support integrations with third party apps such as Gmail, Email Marketing, E Learning platforms
- Qualified to degree level preferably within marketing, communications or the sciences
- Proven experience in a marketing and/or communications environment with knowledge of the marketing mix on and offline, buyer journeys and personas
- Exposure to an international landscape and using a broad spectrum of tactics such as SEO/PPC/Email/Social Marketing/Channel Marketing is desired.
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and to prioritise in a matrix environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, DotMailer or Pardot
- Experience of sales enablement tool creation
- Design and creative skills (Adobe, Photoshop etc)
- Experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal or equivalent
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79042387