Purchase Ledger Clerk
The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary to Permanent Accounts Payable Assistant required for a fantastic business on the outskirts of Melbourne in Derby.
You will join a business who have a well known name in the market.
An attractive salary and package is on offer along with an excellent working environment with flexible hours, a supportive team and onsite parking.
The role reports to the Purchase Ledger Manager in a high volume transaction environment, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
• Ensure the timely processing of all invoices and credits within the departments KPIs
• Ensure all invoices and credit notes are entered accurately
• Ensure all invoices and credit notes are addressed correctly
• Ensure where necessary all invoices are coded correctly
• Ensure all queries are resolved within the department KPIs
• Liaise with sites and suppliers regarding invoice queries
• Ensure allocated supplier accounts are reconciled on a monthly or quarterly basis
• Suggest improvements to drive efficiency
• Queries responded to satisfactory level
• Ensure all new suppliers are set up, in line with company processes
• To support the accounts payable team Senior
• All other duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
The successful applicant will have:
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy.
- Must have a flexible approach and be a team player
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable essential
Please only apply if you are immediately available or available at short notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79096195