- Responsible for helping to generate maximum returns from the Marketing investments
- Working closely with each team within marketing to manage and help make decisions on our marketing budget
- Liaising with Product and Financial teams within the business
- Creating a more transparent and planned investment proposition
- Centralising the investment and optimisation of the Marketing budget by implementing a hub and spoke model
- Creating and analysing trackers, dashboards and reports to show investment performance and efficiencies
- Developing your understanding of marketing channels and their efficiencies to deliver new and better value customers
- Researching competitor performance and benchmarking vs our own
- Building your knowledge of financial methodologies and sharing the wider Marketing team.
- Numerical based degree such as Mathematics / Science / Economics
- Experience with Excel is essential
- Relentless drive and curiosity
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to model, forecast and evaluate
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate numbers well
- Commercial acumen and an interest in the Financial Services industry.
At Sainsburys Bank we believe that our colleagues are our most valuable asset. We are committed to attracting and retaining the very best, and utilising all the talent and experience available. We recognise the importance of helping our employees balance their work and home life by offering flexible working arrangements that enable them to balance their working life with other priorities. These include; part-time shifts, home-working, flexible shift patterns and job sharing.
We’re proud to be different. We offer an award-winning product range that includes insurance, savings, loans, credit cards and travel money. As well as being the first British supermarket to open a bank, our people, values and new offices create a great working environment where we can focus on what our customers want.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029385