Junior Marketing Assistant
We believe our business has the capabilities that generate ultimate job satisfaction for our people. We work in a rewarding industry; working with exceptional employers, apprentices and colleagues. Together, we change lives.
Baltic Training are the only apprenticeship training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We back this up with our passionate ethos of genuine care, and our collaboration with one the world’s largest technology training providers.
Our staff aren’t just dependable, they are heroic. They are ready to respond and always there when they’re needed. At different parts of the journey, our staff play different roles. They are guides, guardians, advisors and even rescuers.
At every step of the process, they have one thing in common: they are passionate about what they do.
This is the real magic of Baltic, a perfect blend of digitally devoted expertise, innovative modern teaching techniques and caring, passionate, people, and we’re on the lookout for more.
We’re searching for additional staff to add heroic support to our team. We’re assuming you’ve decided you want to be a superhero but if you need more information, you can view the job descriptions below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues , to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across social media, search engine optimisation and PR
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date
- Utilise a range of channels to market, including social media, email marketing, advertising, direct marketing and PR to help raise the profile of company
- Carry out marketing research as and when required
- Maintaining data quality within sales database, including data input, data cleansing, report generating, liaising with other departments to identify poor, duplicate or missing information
- Help organise events
- Answer telephone enquiries efficiently and professionally and direct calls through to the appropriate departments
- Update and create marketing literature
- General Marketing Support
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing – Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Minimum 5 GCSE’s inc. maths and English or equivalent
- Good communicator
- Organisational skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79095576