Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a full time teaching Assistant role in a Salford Primary school?
Are you dedicated and reliable with a Level 3 teaching Assistant qualification?
Can you start work straightaway?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in Year 2. You would be responsible for supporting a child with ASD on a one to one basis.
You will be working in a large two form Salford school. The Head Teacher is committed to working with parents / carers that children receive the best possible learning experience. You will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class teacher.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work within a very experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
This is a mainstream Primary school in Salford, conveniently situated for public transport. The school is a forward thinking, modern school at the heart of the community where each child is encouraged to achieve their full individual potential.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience of the current Key Stage One curriculum.
- Have experience of working with children with ASD.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of working with a Year 2 child with autism to progress their learning in line with the National Curriculum.
- Liasing with the class teachers, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a popular school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78993555